Very popular area for hiking
Approximate Duration: 4 Hrs
Downtown St. George
Kayenta Art Village
$159 all inclusive
Easy 1.7 miles in and out hike bounded by amazing Navajo Red Rock “sculptures” and desert-varnished cliffs.
Experience some of the most beautiful scenery nature has to offer! The hike is easy yet visually rewarding. Enjoy breathtaking views of red rocks, sandstone cliffs, and vast, open spaces making this tour perfect for photographers and nature lovers alike! We take our time to explore all that this majestic hike has to offer and to create lifelong memories with friends or family.
We might even see this trail’s namesake – the notoriously shy Chuckwalla!
Your Tour Beginning
– A short but interesting drive around downtown with an explanation of the very unique history of St George (find out why locals call it the “Dixie” of Utah and who were the “Downwinders”). See the St. George Utah Temple, Ancestor Square, and our Main Street Bird Woman. We make a stop at the brand new, state of the art Greater Zion Tourist Center where you can have a hands-on experience with a huge, interactive topographical map and see all the possible adventures in Greater Zion has to offer.
– We will also make a stop at the amazing Pioneer Park “Dixie’s Natural Playground”. There will be an opportunity to climb to the “Top of Dixie Rock” and also to take amazing pictures of the unique oversize red rock formations with their human-sized “Nooks and Crannies”.
-10 minute drive through Red Cliffs National Conservation Area Preserve to our trailhead. As we begin our hike, it isn’t unusual to view rope climbers practicing on the nearby cliffs. Then we dip into a river basin and, among other wonders, come across the area’s unique vegetation, Elephant Rock and Turtle Flat are two of the most prominent geological features you will climb on, if you wish. Photo opportunities are everywhere!
-After our hike, it is time for your SAVORY BRUNCH at FeelLove Cafe, which is included in your tour! Then it is short 10 minute drive to Kayenta – an artist community of adobe style homes, working art, jewelry studios, and a performing arts center. There will be time to wander about magical Kayenta where hanging waterfalls dot the cliffs on rainy days and human presence becomes insignificant.
-Then back to your pick-up point (or anywhere in downtown St. George)
*Surcharge may apply depending on pick-up or drop off
– Transport by air-conditioned luxury Van
– Professional and knowledgeable guide
– Pick-up at your hotel, private host, or AirBNB*
– Hiking sticks for your use
– Bottled water and snacks
– Gourmet BRUNCH at one of the area’s top cafes – feellovecoffee.com
– Maximum 6 guests per tour
-$159 all inclusive
* surcharge may apply. Please advise of pick-up location.
Join us for the time of your life, and for memories that will last a lifetime!
Snow Canyon State Park
Mon – None
Tues – None
Wed – Kolob and Cedar City
Thurs – Snow Canyon
Fri – Snow Canyon
Sat – Chuckwalla Trail
Sunday – Snow Canyon
Have A Question About A Tour?
Call, Email, or Text me now so we can get you on the right tour!