Did you know that St. George is actually well known for it’s theater and performing arts?
This breathtaking outdoor amphitheater is surrounded by 1,500 Feet of Red Rock Cliffs! Expect an unforgettable evening under the stars with live animals, pyrotechnics, and maybe even a recreation of a flash flood!
Dinner at the Tuacahn Cafe and Grill is included as is time to browse the largest (and best) gift gallery in St. George.
Then it’s on to the show!
May 20th – Oct 21st
July 15th – Oct 20th
Included In Your Dinner And Show Package:
(some locations may have a surcharge)
– Drop off and pick-up right in front of the theater
– Seat selection (as available) and ticket to show. Free seat cushion and water bottle.
– Dinner at Tuacahn Cafe and Grill
– visit to Tuacahn Gift Gallery
– Pick up in front of theater and drop off at point of origin.
Cost Per Person:
Tuacahn Dinner and Show – Starting at $169
Kayenta Dinner and Show – $109