Experience the Otherworldly Beauty of Snow Canyon
Approximate Duration: 5 – 6 Hrs
Downtown St. George
Gourmet Brunch at Cafe FeelLove
$159 all inclusive
Time in Snow Canyon State Park can be likened to time spent on another planet! The rock formations, lava flow remnants, and Navajo Rock Color schemes are that amazing. No wonder that Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969), The Electric Horseman (1979), and Jeremiah Johnson (1972) among others were filmed here. Indeed, Kevin Costner is filming part of his newest film “Horizon” in Snow Canyon.
Hike to a locally famous slot canyon or to a natural stone bridge “under construction”. Or Climb petrified sand dunes. We tailor your experience to your abilities!
Your Tour Beginning
Your tour begins with pick up in downtown St. George including at your hotel, private host, or AirBNB*, and includes:
– A short but interesting drive around downtown with an explanation of the very unique history of St George (find out why locals call it the “Dixie” of Utah and who were the “Downwinders”). See the St. George Utah Temple, Ancestor Square, and our Main Street Bird Woman. We make a stop at the brand new, state of the art Greater Zion Tourist Center where you can have a hands-on experience with a huge, interactive topographical map and see all the possible adventures in southwest Utah has to offer.
– We will also make a stop at amazing Pioneer Park – “Dixie’s Natural Playground”. There will be an opportunity to climb to the “Top of Dixie Rock” and also to take amazing pictures midst the unique oversize red rock formations with their human-sized “Nooks and Crannies”
– Then a short 15 minute drive through Red Cliffs Desert Reserve to our trailheads in Snow Canyon. You will immediately be impacted by the majestic views and striking combination of colors, light, and shadows that surround you. We will drive the length of the canyon with mouth gapping photo stops . Our hikes take us to a natural arch “under construction” and/or unique rock formations. In addition we will go into the locally well known Jenny’s slot canyon.
– Then a 10 minute drive to Kayenta Art Village – an artist community of adobe style homes, working art galleries, jewelry studios, and a performing arts center. GOURMET BRUNCH is included in your tour at FeelLove Cafe! After lunch, there will be time to wander about magical Kayenta where hanging waterfalls dot the cliffs on rainy days and where human presence becomes insignificant.
– Then it’s back to your hotel… with memories that will last a lifetime!
– Transport by air-conditioned luxury Van
– Professional and knowledgeable guide
– Pick-up at your hotel, private host, or AirBNB*
– Hiking sticks for your use
– Bottled water and snacks
– Art Galleries and Studios at Kayenta Art Village kayentaartvillage.com
– Gourmet BRUNCH (alcohol not included, limited menu) at one of the area’s top cafes – feellovecoffee.com
– maximum 6 guests per tour
– $159 all inclusive
* surcharge may apply. Please advise of pick up location.
Join us for the time of your life, and for memories that will last a lifetime!
Snow Canyon State Park
Have A Question About A Tour?
Call, email, or text me now so we can get you on the right tour!