Zion Canyon Scenic Drive
Approximately 5 Hours
Kolob Canyon, Zion National Park
Visit to the Southern Utah Museum of Art
$159 all inclusive
This tour features this section of Zion National Park which 90% of its visitors miss! Kolob Canyon is at the very north end of the park. It is usually not crowded but just as spectacular as the park’s southern end. Millions of years of mother nature’s efforts are reflected in the 2000-foot canyon walls, hanging box canyons, and magnificent valley below. You will have photo ops galore and an easy, but beautiful hike. Then a visit to a world-class museum in Cedar City. Finally, an Italian meal including pizza that will make you feel like you are in New York, San Francisco, or Napoli! All included at no extra charge.
Our tour begins with pick up in downtown St. George at your hotel, private host, or AirBNB* and includes:
– A short but interesting drive around downtown with an explanation of the very unique history of St George (find out why locals call it the “Dixie” of Utah).
See the St. George Utah Temple, Ancestor Square, and “Bird Woman”
– Our drive to Kolob is about 45 minutes. Once we enter the park, we will be climbing (in our van!) to an altitude of 6,000 feet while making several stops to marvel at the narrow box canyons that are cut into this, the western edge of the Colorado Plateau. We are surrounded by majestic peaks and 2,000 foot cliff walls. Our actual hike is relatively short and well groomed (there are a couple rocky areas) with some elevation. We are rewarded at the end with a view that goes on forever! After our hike, it is a short 20 minute drive to the town of Cedar City. Here we will enjoy the best pizza (gluten free and other meal options are available) in Utah at Centro Pizzeria. www.centropizzeria.com
– After lunch, we will stroll the stunning campus of SUU including the renowned sculpture garden and the theaters of one of the world’s largest Shakespeare Festivals. Finally, we enter the SUU Museum of Art, a canyon-shaped building housing a terrific contemporary collection.
– Then it’s back to your hotel… with memories that will last a lifetime!
– Professional and knowledgeable guide
– Pick-up at your hotel, private host, or AirBNB*
– Hiking sticks for your use
– Bottled water and snacks
– Lunch (alcohol not included, limited menu) at Centro Pizzeria
– Maximum 6 guests per tour
– $169 all inclusive
Join us for the time of your life, and for memories that will last a lifetime!
Snow Canyon State Park
Have A Question About A Tour?
Call, email, or text me now so we can get you on the right tour!